About this event
Hosted by The Sydney Children’s Hospitals Network (SCHN), the program consists of a wide variety of topics to update knowledge and skills in paediatrics. The focus is to highlight current advances in research and practice and to cover changes in the management of paediatric problems.
This year, we’re committed to bringing an experience as close to in-person as possible for our paediatric healthcare community.
What’s new in 2022?
- 8 dedicated workshops providing practical and actionable education to implement back in your daily practice
- 18 presentations covering the latest updates and insights on important paediatric problems
- 4 paediatric case sessions led by senior specialists highlighting assessment and management of children with common and not so common presentations.
- Ophthalmology Quiz facilitated by A/Prof Frank Martin
- Six-month access to on-demand recordings available exclusively to registered attendees
Join us for an educational weekend of learning and walk away with practical insights to implement into your daily practice treating children and young people.
6 -7 August 2022